InstaNorth Marketing Services a company established and registered under the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates (hereinafter be referred as “InstaNorth”) sometimes collects personal and sensitive personal information directly from its Employee’s during employment in the course of fulfilling its employee related obligation / services / and other statutory requirements and from its Business Partner’s (Channel partners / Distributors) / service provider’s directly during appointment / registration for meeting its business obligation and other related services and personal information from Customer’s through our website for providing & delivery information about Company’s products & other services [Employee / Business Partner / service provider / Customer collectively hereinafter referred to as ‘You’ ). This policy shall regulate the collection, storage, use, disclosure, retention and transfer and deletion of personal information of the aforesaid employees and customers.
In general, you can visit this Site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect information that is not personally identifiable to help us provide better customer service. Our service automatically gathers certain information such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Site but we do so in ways that keep that information anonymous. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site and how much of the Site you use, so that we can improve our Site. We do not review information on individuals themselves. InstaNorth Marketing Services may use a technology nicknamed “cookies” that indicates how and when pages in the Site are visited, and by how many people. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your system but does not collect personally identifiable information. You can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it or not. You can also set your browser to turn off cookies. If you do so, however, some areas of some sites may not function properly. When you visit the website, we may collect your IP address and web pages visited by you.
1. Collecting Personal Information
- InstaNorth Marketing Services collects personal & personal sensitive information by legal and fair means
- When we directly collect personal & personal sensitive information from you in writing, we will specify how we intend to use the information provide contact information and ask for your consent.
2. The Personal Information We Collect
- InstaNorth Marketing Services uses the personal & personal sensitive information we receive from employees, Business Partners & Service provider to execute contracts and transactions concluded between each of employee / Business Partner / service provider and InstaNorth Marketing Services or to arrange a call from our authorised person / service centre for product related information to our customers as enquired or requested on our website.
- InstaNorth Marketing Services may be entrusted by a client company to process personal information. In such cases, we may make use of some of your personal key information as instructed by the client company and retain the information until returning it to the client company or deleting it from our system.
- We may at times acquire commercially available lists or directories.
- InstaNorth Marketing Services will not collect, use, or provide to any third party any personal information such as the following without your consent.
- Personal philosophies, beliefs, or religion
- Race, ethnicity, physical/mental disabilities, criminal records, or other information that may lead to social discrimination
- Workers’ right to organize, collective bargaining, or other collective activities
- Participation in demonstrations, petitions, or the exercising of other political rights
- Medical treatment or sexual practices.
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details ;
- Biometric information;
3. How We Use your Personal Information
- InstaNorth Marketing Services uses the personal & sensitive personal information we receive from employee’s, Business Partner’s / service provider’s to execute contracts and transactions concluded between each of employee / Business Partner/ service provider and InstaNorth Marketing Services. The information we receive from Customer on our website are generally name, company name (if any), residential / office address, state, city, contact no, email address (if any). The same is used for locating the related Business Partner who can satisfy your requirement in your city and your contact details are used to contact Customer who enquired about the product.
- InstaNorth Marketing Services uses personal information of Customer to provide with relevant information that may be of interest such as information on our products, solutions, and associated services.
- InstaNorth Marketing Services uses personal & sensitive personal formation of Employees obtained during employment strictly for processing employment, employee related services through third Party and meeting other statutory requirements.
- InstaNorth Marketing Services uses personal & sensitive personal formation of business Partners (Channel partners / distributors) / service provider obtained during their appointment / registration strictly for meeting its business obligation, extending other business-related services through third Party and meeting other statutory obligation.
- InstaNorth Marketing Services may at times be entrusted by a client company to process information or perform other such activities on its behalf. The personal information we obtain as a result will be used only for the activities with which we are entrusted. In such cases, InstaNorth Marketing Services and the client company will be bound by a confidentiality agreement not to disclose the name of the client company or details of the activity.
- InstaNorth Marketing Services will not use personal information we receive from you for purposes other than those specified at the time of collection. However, we may use the information to—without personally identifying individuals—gather statistical data on the number of visitors our website receives, sales volume, and information on how visitors navigate through our website.
4. When We Disclose or Provide your Personal Information to Third Parties
As a rule, InstaNorth Marketing Services does not disclose or provide the personal information we receive from you to any third party, except in the following cases:
- When we have your consent.
- When we employ a third party to handle all or part of the personal and sensitive personal information we have collected from employees & business Partners, to perform services that are necessary to achieve our objectives and perform the services beneficial to employees & business partners.
- When personal information is provided in conjunction with the succession of business resulting from a merger or other transfers of business.
- When we are required by law to do so.
- When it is necessary to do so to protect the life, body or property of people, and obtaining your consent is difficult.
- When it is necessary to do so to improve public health or promote the welfare or well-being of children, and obtaining your consent is difficult.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with national agencies, local governments, or their consigned parties in the execution of legally prescribed business, but where obtaining your consent may hinder execution of the said business.
- To stop the provision of personal information to third parties without customer consent:
It may at times be necessary for InstaNorth Marketing Services to provide personal & personal sensitive information received from employees, business partners & customers to InstaNorth Marketing Services affiliates located both in UAE and abroad for business purpose.
Stopping provision of personal information to third parties
5. How We Protect your Personal Information
InstaNorth Marketing Services employs administrative, technical, personal, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information.
- InstaNorth Marketing Services employs necessary safety measures and takes necessary corrective actions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage. However, please be reminded that there is no fail-proof technology that can prevent illegal access to personal information.
- InstaNorth Marketing Services employees receive regular education on safeguarding personal information.
- In cases when client company is hired by InstaNorth Marketing Services to provide services on our behalf are commissioned to handle personal information, we select appropriate contractors and require them to sign all necessary agreements (Non-Disclosure agreement)concerning the handling of personal information. The agreements are signed prior to any services We initiate with them and will only use it in order to initiate and / or continue the services they are providing for us and also employ all safety measures required by law.
6. Questions Concerning Personal Information
- You may request the disclosure of any of your personal information in our possession. You may also enquire about the results of such requests and request revisions when necessary.
- You may contact us with questions or comments regarding our handling of personal information.
- InstaNorth Marketing Services will respond to any such request in an appropriate manner, within reason. We have appointed the Grievance officer expressly for this purpose.
Children without the consent of their parent or guardian should not submit personal Information to the Site. While few, if any, of the materials of the Sites are directed towards children, InstaNorth Marketing Services encourages all parents or guardians to instruct their children in the safe and responsible use of their personal information while using the Internet.
8. Cookies for Marketing Purposes
Cookies for marketing purposes are used to offer more relevant content to users, based on their specific interests. They are also used to limit the display frequency of an ad and to measure and control the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They register whether users have visited a website or not, and which contents were used. This information may possibly also be shared with third parties, such as advertisers, for example. These cookies are often linked to the functions of third-party websites. You can block the use of such cookies by creating an opt-out cookie.
9. Questions or Comments
It is important to us to hear what visitors have to say about our services, and our policies. If you have any questions, concerns, about our off-line and on-line products and services, please contact us using our Contact Form.